Chain Juice Wet, Wet Conditions Chain Oil
Tough like a farmer’s wellies and built to keep rust and shady shifting at bay. A British winter resistant lube for truly diabolical conditions.
The Rules state that “If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass”. This is a lube for bad asses. For riders that only see opportunity in a foul forecast. The foolhardy few that press on into the storm, craving windswept peaks and deep, dank woodlands.
Chain Juice Wet is tough as old boots and built to keep your shifting smooth under the heaviest of loads. It stays put through the grimiest of gloop and keeps your gears crisp, smooth, silent and rust free. It’s waterproof, it’s anti-rust and it won’t fling off when you’re hurtling at top speed down your favourite hillside. A bad ass lube for bad ass riders.
- Suitable for use on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- High quality base oil containing special additives to ensure outstanding water tolerance and corrosion protection.
- Excels in wet or muddy riding conditions.
- Resistant to water for chain and drivetrain component protection.
- Reduces friction.
- Manufactured to exacting viscosity requirements to ensure maximum performance in the most severe riding conditions.
- Extremely durable, giving long distance performance in adverse conditions.
- Utilizes advanced, stable Extreme Pressure additives to significantly increase chain life and drivetrain efficiency.
- Suitable for use in freehubs.
Start clean. Give your chain a proper good degrease with Dirt Juice Super and The Dirty Little Scrubber chain cleaning tool.
Rinse with fresh water and leave to dry.
Apply a thin layer of Chain Juice Wet to the top of your chain whilst back pedalling your cranks.
Go steady, you don’t need loads. You’ve used enough when the sound of driving rain on your window drowns out your chain.
Don waterproof socks, winter gloves and bright lights then ride, rinse, repeat.
Empty those puddles with your wheels, plough axle deep ruts, slide turns and bomb back to the car as the light fades on wet, windy hillsides.
When you’re done, give your bike a wash and a lube for the next time.