Carbon Juice, Carbon Friction Paste
A little pot of disaster aversion for your carbon bits. Slop a dollop of Carbon Juice on carbon bits to kill creakiness, banish over-tightening and bid farewell to slips and poor grip.
Carbon juice provides a non-slip helping-hand for any of your carbon components and helps keep seat-posts, bars and other bits in place. It’ll help guard against slipping and avoid the risk of you over tightening your clamps and breaking your expensive carbon bits.
Carbon Juice is easy peasy to use. Just blob a thin layer on any of your carbon components where they come into contact with another material. Tighten to the manufacturer’s settings and away you go on your search for two-wheeled glory.
- Suitable for use on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Increases grip of carbon-to-carbon or carbon-to-metal parts to prevent slipping during use.
- Highly pliable beads deform and grip carbon when under pressure.
- Allows correct torque pressures to be used on delicate carbon components.
- Prevents the need for over tightening.
- Ensures safe installation of components that won’t slip during use.
- Clear white beaded gel prevents stained fingers during application.
- Gel like consistency for easy, consistent coverage during application.
Blob a thin layer on any of your carbon components that come into contact with another material.
Tighten to manufacturers settings.
Devastate your personal bests. Ride safe in the knowledge that your carbon bits are safe and secure.