Dirt Juice, Bike Cleaner
A powerful, kind-on-paint and fast-acting bike wash that’s tough enough for the worst of the British winter.
Your secret weapon against wild winters and typically British shady summers. Dirt Juice is a fast acting bike cleaner that’s brutal on mud but kind on paint.
Dirt Juice grabs grime and gives it a right good duffing up, leaving it powerless to resist your bike washing. It works fast, it’s fully biodegradable and it’ll also do the job as a light degreaser to leave your bits shining.
NEW: Now with brand new Super Foamy Trigger for an extra foamy squirt! You asked for it, and we did it. Makes washing your whip easier than ever.
- Fast and effective bike cleaner.
- Trigger spray for easy application.
- Bottle can be refilled using Dirt Juice Super in diluted state.
- Soft and gentle on paintwork.
- Premium quality foaming agent.
- Designed to soak and saturate soiled areas to help lift dirt away from the bike.
- Formulated specifically to offer maximum wetting – will dwell for around 5 mins as foam.
- Designed as a functional material rather than a superficial high foam product. Ultra-stable foaming properties for maximum effect.
- Bike Cleaner will reduce the possibility of damage to paintwork by presenting the user with a dirt free, clear paint surface, ready for subsequent detailing if desired.
- Suitable for use on painted surfaces, metal, plastic, carbon fibre, rubber, anodised surfaces and matt finishes.
- Biodegradable liquid.
- Coconut fragrance.
- Suitable for use on the entire bike.
- Light degreasing properties.
- Disk and brake pad friendly formula.
- Will not harm seals.
Point hose pipe at bike. Fire H2o generously and make sure to get all the muddy bits good and soggy.
Lash Dirt Juice across your whip giving a few extra squirts to the really muddy bits.
Loosen up the worst of goop with a brush and let it rest for two minutes for the Juice to work its magic.
Work a bit extra into your drivetrain to make use of DJ’s degreasing powers.
Rinse with fresh water and work any muddy bits with a clean brush.
Use JL69 to send left-behind moisture packing and Frame Juice for a showroom shine.
Last but not least, Fork Juice your fork and oil your chain.