Frame Juice, Frame Polish
Your own personal valet, standing ready to polish your frame to a high shine. The secret formula for a beautiful bike that leaves your bits shining and repels mud on your next ride.
Frame Juice is your ticket to a box fresh bicycle after even the most miserable of mud baths. It’s the final step in your bike wash and guarantees that your bike will return to the garage gleaming with no streaks and stains, blotches or blemishes.
Use Frame Juice as a spray-and-polish part of your bike wash or lash it on pre-ride to protect your bike with a mud-repelling force field.
- Protects and gives an instant shine and lustre to metal, chrome, paintwork, carbon, plastic and rubber parts.
- Antistatic properties help to prevent the build up of dust, dirt and mud on treated surfaces.
- Provides a protective film that prevents the strong adhesion of road film and tar.
- Removes dirty water marks and stains if visible after bike washing.
- Restores bikes to a showroom shine status.
- Helps to cut down on future cleaning and maintenance – reduced cleaning time next time bike is washed.
- Doesn’t contain chalk so no risk of polish scratching any surfaces.
- Slick properties help with the seating of tubeless tyres – apply to tyre bead.
- Cranberry fragrance to keep your bike smelling fresh.
Apply filth, rinse filth – Ride till your legs are deep fried and your bike is dirtier than your grandad’s joke book. Clean the filth away with plenty of Dirt Juice, a soft brush and lashings of fresh water.
Lash it on – When your pride and joy is dry, spray Frame Juice onto anything that needs restored to a showroom shine. Careful though, avoid those braking surfaces.
Buff with a cloth to bring your baby back to a high sheen.
Spray and repeat – Lash Frame Juice on before you ride and don’t wipe or buff. It’ll coat your bike in a slippery shield giving sticky mud and grippy grippy nothing to get its claws into.