Frame Juice, Matt Frame Polish
Perfect for polishing your helmet... buffs those matt bits back to brilliance and leaves a mud-resistant, protective coat.
Frame Juice Matt is your Blueberry scented secret formula to a beautiful matt finish. It protects and preserves, stepping in to buff your bike to brilliance leaving no streaks, smears or oily marks.
It restores matt paint jobs, vinyl and plastic parts back to good-as-new brilliance and leaves a dry, non-sticky protective force-field behind that will shrug off mud and water. Did we mention it also smells nice and it's biodegradable?
It works a treat on mountain bikes, road bikes and everything in between.
- Suitable for all matt finishes
- Restores plastics to as new status
- Cleans and polishes in a single application
- Removes greasy marks or sweat patches from surfaces
- Non sticky finish that repels water
- Creates a protective barrier between paintwork and grime
- No residual dust or streaks after use
- Biodegradable formula
- Recyclable packaging
Step By Step
Give your bike a wash and a proper dry off.
Use Frame Juice as your final touch-up to buff your bike to brilliance.
Give the bottle a shake.
Make sure everything’s clean and dry.
Spray onto a cloth or directly onto any matt surfaces.
Gently polish those matt bits with your cloth (micro-fibre is best!) and buff to an even finish.
Leave your buffed bits to dry and admire how fresh they look.