Tyre Juice, Tubeless Tyre Sealant
Phil Atwill-proof tyre sealant to keep the wind in your wheels on the gnarliest of trails. Works under even the most outrageous of two-wheeled savagery.
Brand new formula – seals punctures better than ever.
Introducing the brand new formula Tyre Juice, new-and-improved for 2019!
Tyre Juice is a World Cup downhill used, abused and approved sealant for Brendan Fairclough, Phil Atwill and friends to tubeless their tyres.
Tyre Juice wards off punctures and pinch-flats by coating your rubber in a protective force field.
Slosh it in and you’ll enjoy a puncture-proof performance on the thorny roads and rocky trails. It also allows you to run lower pressures, meaning more grip, more comfort and more speed.
It’s a doddle to install and battles faff every time you ride.
New formula for 2019:
- Thinner formula will coat your tyres like no other
- Seals holes up to 7mm
- Filled with particles to create a stronger and faster seal on punctures
- Finds the little crevices between the bead and rim
- Handles high and low pressures so great for MTB, Road & Gravel tyres
- Available in 500ml (5L and 130ml coming soon)
- Advanced synthetic latex formula is ammonia-free, won’t damage wheels or tyres and won’t cause allergic reactions
- Longer effective life than competitors, you’ll get 6-9 months of riding before needing a top-up in typical UK conditions
- Water washable means less mess when installing or changing tyres
- Can be installed through the valve or direct into your tyre
- Won’t dry out and ball up like other sealants
- A resealable bottle makes installation easy
Tyre Juice works with all road and mountain bike tubeless and UST systems.
- Suitable for use with tubeless systems on all types of bike. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Handles high pressures.
- Synthetic formula is wheel and tyre friendly – anti corrosion formula.
- Can be easily washed from tyre and rim with water leaving a clean surface for future setups.
- Lasts longer than other latex based products.
- Does not “Ball up”.
- Finds the little cervices between the tyre bead and rim.
- Seals holes up to 5mm.
- Environmentally safe.
- Designed to function in all environments at varying temperatures without suffering separation, freezing or clotting.
- Prevents flat tyres and extends the useful life of a tyre.
- Multi sealing ability allows it to seal multiple holes with minimum pressure.
- Seals punctures with a strong airtight seal.
- No latex allergy problems.
Slosh it in – Start with fresh tubeless rim tape and valves. Seat your tyre so that it’s almost fully on the rim with just one small section (6 inches should do it) left undone.
Use 50-100ml of Tyre Juice per wheel, applying straight into a clean, fresh and un-knackered tyre. Shake the bottle and pour it straight in, keeping the bottle fully inverted when you pour.
Seat it up – Seat the final section of your tyre on the rim and inflate fully till you hear the bead ‘pop’ into place. This will be easier with a compressor or tubeless inflator. You may need to remove your valve cores to get more air in quicker.
Shake and shred – Once seated and inflated give your wheel a shake and a good spin to get the Tyre Juice spread around inside your wheel. Pop it back on your bike and shred like the true savage you always knew you were. Crush your mates and hear the lamentations of their tubes.